Good Health Flaxomega Flax seed Oil is cold pressed, unrefined and made from NZ grown flaxseeds. Flaxomega Flax seed oil is one of the best natural plant sources of both omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs are unable to be made in the body so it is important that they are obtained from quality foods or supplements. EFAs supports the maintenance of healthy skin, brain function, joint mobility, cardiovascular health and hormonal balance.
Key features & benefits:
- Rich In Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Natural plant based EFAs
- 100% cold pressed to retain full nutritional value
- Light nutty taste/flavour
- Cardiovascular health
- Brain health and infant brain development
- Healthy hair, skin & nail
- Dry / scaly skin
- Joint support
- Nervous system support
- Reduce blood pressure
- Hormonal health
- General health and well-being
Dosage & Directions:
- Babies: ½ – open 1 capsule, mix into formula or rub onto lips or as professionally advised.
- Toddlers to 10 yrs: Take ½ – 1open capsule mix into formula or baby foods as professionally advised.
- Children from 10 yrs: Take 1 – 3 capsules of flax oil daily or as professionally advised.
- Capsules can be opened and contents poured onto food, i.e. Yogurt, cereal and smoothies.
- Adults: Take 1-6 capsules daily or as professionally advised.
Flaxseed oil may have blooding thinning properties if taken in large doses. If you are taking Warfarin please see your healthcare professional before taking flaxseed oil in high doses.
Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
- 150 caps
- 300 caps