Good Health Flaxomega flaxseed / lineseed oil provides a vegetarian and vegan friendly source of the Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids (EFAs). As we cannot make EFAs in our bodies, it is therefore important that they are obtained from the foods we eat. Our body’s level of EFAs affect our cardiovascular health, the quality of our skin, hair and nails, as well as brain functioning and hormonal balance.
- Rich In Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Natural plant based EFAs
- 100% cold pressed to retain full nutritional value
- Consumed straight as poured from bottle or mixed into salads, smoothies or shakes
- Light nutty taste/flavour
- Can be applied onto dry skin and hair as moisturizer
- Cardiovascular health
- brain health and infant brain development
- healthy hair, skin & nail
- Dry / scaly skin
- Joint support
- Nervous system support
- Reduce blood pressure
- General health and well-being
Dosage & Directions:
- Babies: Take ½ teaspoon daily, mix into formula or rub onto lips or as professionally advised.
- Toddlers to 10 yrs: Take ½ teaspoon daily, mix into formula or baby foods as professionally advised.
- Children from 10 yrs: Take 1 teaspoon of flax oil daily or as professionally advised.
- Adults: Take 1-2 Tablespoons daily or as professionally advised.
- Athletes and Body Building: Take up to 2-8 Tablespoons daily.
- Degenerative Disease: Take up to 4- 8 Tablespoons daily and combine with sulphur- containing protein foods such as yoghurt, quark, cottage cheese, tofu and eggs.
- Weight loss: Take 2-3 Tablespoons daily or as professionally advised.
- Flaxseed oil may have blooding thinning properties if taken in large doses. If you are taking Warfarin please see your healthcare professional before taking flaxseed oil in high doses.
- Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.