Mussel 6000 is a high quality joint support supplement using GlycOmega™Plus, sourced from a proprietary blend of New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel from Marlborough sounds in New Zealand. Derived from the native shellfish species Perna canaliculus, it undergoes a unique cold opening process, to ensure GlycOmega™Plus contains the highest levels of Glycosaminoglycan’s (joint support nutrients) to provide healthy joint maintenance at its most beneficial level.
Features and Benefits:
- Prized for its traditional benefits as a food for joint health and to maintain body mobility
- Rich in Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)
- Natural form of Chondroitin
- Naturally rich in Omega 3, provides joint lubrication and also supports heart, brain and skin health
- Contains natural essential building blocks needed to rebuild synovial fluid in joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Supporting joint flexibility and movement
- Exerts anti-inflammatory activity
- Stomach supportive – provides protection from stomach acid
- Suitable for those that cannot take pure glucosamine and chondroitin supplements due to diabetes sensitivity (glucosamine content 1-3%)
- Popular as a joint care supplement for felines and canines, capsules may be opened and sprinkled onto food for consumption.
- Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
- Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily or as professionally advised. Capsules may be opened and sprinkled on food.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- People allergic to shellfish should avoid use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Derived from seafood. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- 100 capsules
- 300 capsules (Expiry: July 2024)