Did you know about 70% to 80% of your immune system is located in your gut! Only when your gut is functioning well can your immune system potentially be at its optimum.
Good Health Immuno-Biotic is a scientifically studied PRE and PRObiotic in one. The PREbiotic feeds the PRObiotic and other good bacteria in the gut, together restoring optimal gut flora balance and immune health.
- Digestive upsets: diarrhea & constipation
- Irritable bowel syndromes (IBS)
- Supports immune and gut system
- Low immunity
- Recurring immune concerns
- After and during antibiotics use
- Suitable for those with dairy or gluten intolerance
Key Features and Benefits:
- Contains a PRE & PRO Biotic in one!
They work beneficially together for optimal gut flora balance. The prebiotic increases the effectiveness of the probiotic so a high CFU count is not necessary. Together reduces the gut pH level to prevent growth of pathogenic (‘bad’ disease carrying) organisms. Convenient to take
- Contains the prebiotic EpiCor®
Clinically researched as a prebiotic to increase beneficial bacteria for gut immune health. Also clinically researched to strengthen the immune system and support mucosal defence. Magnifies effect of probiotic and helps ‘good’ bacteria to multiply and flourish
- Contains the probiotic Bacillus Coagulans
Clinically researched as a probiotic for the management of digestive imbalances. Its naturally resistant coat provides protection from heat, moisture and gastric acid to get to where it is needed. Starts multiplying after surviving the acidic conditions of the stomach
- Contains Glutamine
An essential amino acid that is the primary fuel used by the cells lining the small and large intestine. Glutamine protects the gut mucosa from damage whilst also promoting intestinal repair by tightening the openings in the gut lining preventing undigested food molecules and other toxins crossing the gut barrier and into the bloodstream (a condition known as leaky gut syndrome).
- Contains Zinc
Maintains the health of the intestinal wall, maintaining a healthy immune system and for the development and maturation of healthy immune cells. A deficiency rapidly diminishes immune function contributing to increased risk of infections.
- Vege capsules
Suitable for vegetarians.
- No added dairy or gluten
Suitable for those with dairy or gluten intolerances.
- Can be stored at room temperature
No refrigeration required, easy to carry and store.
- Maintenance: 1 capsule daily with food.
- Acute: 2 capsules (clinically researched dose) once daily with food.
* Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Cautions / Contraindications:
- None known.
- SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
30 capsules / bottle