Fish Oil is a primary source of the important omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA have been shown to provide many positive health benefits. Sourced from the wild cold water of small fishes anchovy, mackerel and sardines from the southern hemisphere waters, Good Health Premium Fish Oil is low in odour and reflux free.
- Brain and nervous system health – Poor memory, mood, attention, behavior
- Essential premium nutrients for the brain
- Eye health and nervous system care
- Heart and Circulation
- Joint mobility and muscle support
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Skin support
- Dietary addition of Omega 3 intake
- Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Children: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as professional advised. Capsules are recommended to be cut and poured over food for children younger than 10 years old due to choking hazard.
- In doses over 12g, this may increase effects of anticoagulant (blood thinning) medication.
- 150 capsules/bottle (Halal)
*Purity ensured, this product goes through a stringent purification process to meet international quality standards and is tested for heavy metals; mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, PCBs and dioxins by laboratories accredited by the TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration) and IANZ (International Accreditation NZ) to ensure Good Health Fish oil meets international global standards.