Good Health now offers the omega 3 1500 mg – a premium high potency fish oil product, which provides 1.5X higher levels of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Sourced from the wild cold water fishes; anchovy, mackerel and sardines from the waters of the southern hemisphere, Good Health Premium Fish Oil is low in odour and reflux free.
Purity ensured, this product goes through a stringent purification process to meet international quality standards and is tested for heavy metals; mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, PCBs and dioxins. We use specific testing laboratories for these tests, accredited by the TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration) and IANZ (International Accreditation NZ) to ensure that our Fish oil meets global standards.
- Brain and nervous system health – Poor memory, mood, attention, behavior
- Essential premium nutrients for the brain
- Eye health and nervous system care
- Heart and Circulation
- Joint mobility and muscle support
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Skin support
- Dietary addition of Omega 3 intake
- Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Children: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as professional advised. Capsules are recommended to be cut and poured over food for children younger than 10 years old due to choking hazard.
- In doses over 12g, this may increase effects of anticoagulant (blood thinning) medication
Pack size :
- 200 capsules/bottle
- 400 capsules/bottle